I have never thought much about Chinese New Year. All though if I have I have tried to make chinese food, yummy! Thought about doing it this year but didn't - its just not the same when you don't live in your own home. ugh! My aunt made something super yummy and had it on her amazing blog: Simply So Good. Serisously she makes the most yummy food. Look what she has posted. I am totally going to make this - like I mentioned just didn't happen today.
![]() |
| Mandarin Pork Potstickers with Hot & Sour Chili Sauce |
At the end of her post she asked what Chinese Zodiac sign you were so I thought it would be fun to post our Chinese Zodiac signs. This year is the year of the Dragon. No dragons in our family!
Dragon
Characteristics: Lucky, flexible,
eccentric, imaginative, artistic, spiritual, charismatic
Here is the breakdown:

Rob is the Snake
Characteristics: Philosophical, organized, intelligent, intuitive, elegant, attentive, decisive
This really makes me laugh because Rob is not, so not organized and elegant (?) um ya not sure about that.haha. Rob is very smart so definately intelligent not sure philosophical, he is decisive, somewhat intuitive. If he is anything he is totally attentive. He gives Karlee 100% of his attention and she just eats it up.
Heather is the Rabbit
Characteristics: Trustworthy, empathic, modest, diplomatic, sincere, sociable, caretakers
I asked Rob about my zodiac characteristic because lets be honest I didnt want to sound like I was boasting about myself.haha. Rob said that I really had a lot of the characteristics of the Rabbit, except the sociable, and diplomatic. haha. I would agree - I love to be around friends, but in larger group settings that where I hide in my shell.
Karlee is the Rat
Characteristics: Intelligent, adaptable, quick-witted, charming, artistic, sociable
Karlee is definately a RAT. haha. She is intelligent - super smart, Adaptable for sure - case in point - we have taken everything that she knows, all her belongings and put them in storage while we moved in with Robs parents. What a sweetheart! She is very sociable, and has really started to blossom!
This was kinda fun ... What is your Chinese Zodiac sign?




No comments:
Post a Comment