Monday, October 1, 2012

Women's Conference in Page - AMAZING!!!

Karlee and I just got back from a wonderful few days down in Page, visiting Grandma and Papa and also helping out my mom by doing a Party Planning booth at her Women's Conference.

Me and my booth: Celebrate, Party Planning made Easy.
The booth was a lot of fun to put together. I highlighted 4 parties and then made a display for making the Holidays fun. The parties that I highlighted were Angry Birds, a Camping theme, a Favorites Things party, and a Cupcake party. 

Angry Birds Party


Camping Themed Party


Favorite Things Party


Cupcake Party


Here are the pictures of all the things I gathered for 'Making the Holidays a fun time to celebrate:

Valentine's Day - - - St. Patrick's Day - - - Easter

4th of July - - - Halloween

Thanksgiving - - - New Years Eve

Christmas
For each of the parties that I displayed there was an amazing flyer that highlighted the fun activities that happened at each party. I had a great source, my sister Monica, who has put together many fun and amazing parties, made a flyer for every party that she has done along with a couple others. She put them on her scrapbook blog here.



This Women's Conference was by far the BEST conference I have ever been to. My mom did an AMAZING job and had amazing people working with her that helped to make it what it was. There were 19 booths containing all different things. My mom had a blog made for this and there really are some pretty great things on this blog - so I’ll share  PAGE AZ Women’s Conference.

They did an amazing service project that I think was certainly ''Led by our Heavenly Father''. They sewed newborn burial clothing. The dresses and little boy suits were so beautiful. So much time was put into this project and it was a huge success.

Newborn Burial Clothing - Service Project.
--------------

While my mom and I were busy at the Women's Conference Karlee got to go to the park with Papa. This girl was super excited to hit a park and mostly to spend time with her Papa.






2 comments:

Monica said...

Man - I so wish I could have gone. Your booth turned out amazing - what a talent you are :)

Kim said...

you are a party planner!?! i had no idea.. i am no professional but sure love to throw a party and make everyday moments into extra special times.. We need to get together and so I can pick your brain. lol

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012