Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Liberty Park and Temple Square


Karlee and I got invited by Monica and her kids for an afternoon of fun. We went to Liberty park and the kids had so much fun. Liberty park has quite a big playground, not to mention its a really big park with so so much to do. We stuck to the playground and lots of fun.


********

Temple Square


Then we were off to Temple Square... where Monica ('supermom') had made up a cute little flower scavenger hunt for the kids. They got to find lots of colorful flowers, count flower petals, and find different types of tulips (my favorite).


Cute kids!!!!


Karlee had a fun time finding all the flowers, but got a bit tired so I got my workout in for the day when I had to carry her around Temple Square. Lucky Me!!! Its okay I LOVE this girl.

Monica is so good at capturing the beauty of flowers. cool picture.

We had a wonderful time at Temple Square, it was so fun to walk around and look at all the Spring flowers.

1 comment:

Jamee said...

What a fun idea! I love the pic of her writing or coloring about a flower...so cute! Miss you guys!

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012