20 years later
I had a Great Saturday reconnecting with some Amazing girls who have helped to shaped the person I am today. Ricks College (BYU-Idaho now) brought us all into each others lives. We have all stayed strong in the gospel which says something about each one of these girls. I am blessed to have them as friends.
| (Tami Floyd-RenoNV, Heather Mangum-HooperUT, Angela-Indiana, Me-StansburyParkUT) |
Angela came out to Utah for her brother's wedding. We got together at the Visitor Center at Temple Square this morning. We were able to spend a good hour visiting and catching up on our lives. It was lots of fun to meet all of Angela's family. We missed our other roommates (Bethany Axford, Cali Skeem, Shauna Nelson, Marcy Nelson, Farrah Shumard, Betsy Pendergast) who Angela got to visit with some while spending time in Idaho.
Heather Managum
Angela Polmateer
It was a great visit . . . Until next time girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment