Sunday, September 30, 2007

Its a Girl

For many of you who don't know yet we are going to be adopting in February 2008. We were contacted 2 months ago, by a birthmother who lives in Tennessee. We have been emailing back and forth almost everyday. She is such a sweet girl and is willing to give us such a miracle. We are so excited and can hardly wait for February to come. Her name is Heather as well, so Rob is gonna have 2 Heathers in his life, which I am sure is completely satisfied with. The birthmother found out on September 18 that the baby is probably going to be a Girl. At least the doctors were oh...90% sure, so since I work at the Children's Place I had to make a few purchases of some Girly Pink Clothing. Rob is so Excited. This past weekend we were able to go to Tennessee and meet Heather (the birthmother). We had a wonderful time, and she gave us the ultrasound pictures, and the video of the ultrasound. The pictures are so exciting and the first thing we did when we got home last night was to watch the video, so we are even more excited for February to come around.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

I am so glad you had a great time on your visit!! I am also so excited you are having a girl!! BUT I heard you are moving :( I am so sad. But who knows we may end up in UT too. We need to catch up! Talk to you soon!

Travis and Jamie said...

We are so excited for ya'll, so sad that you are moving and we won't get to see the little one, but so excited for the chance ya'll have to be parents. It's one heck of a ride!! You can never really be prepared for all the madness, and happy times, to come!:)

Melissa said...

Yeah!!!! I'm so excited! Do you have a name picked out? Or is Heather going to be the baby's name? So, what's this moving thing? Where and when are you moving?

Anonymous said...

Heather. congratulations! I am so happy for the both of you!!! I know you will love being a mom, it is so fun! Good luck with your move and keep in touch!

Borders Family said...

We are so happy for you guys! Girls are such much fun...especially the shopping part. How great it is that you work at The Children's Place to stock up.

The Meyers said...

Heather,
I am sooo excited for you guys! Although I am sad that you are leaving us. What am I going to do about camp?? Oh bother. anyways we have to get togther before you leave.

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012