Friday, September 28, 2007

Bloggin World Newbie


Okay so I am attempting to make a blog. I still have no pictures on here or posts for that matter. But today is probably as good of a start than anything else. I am just so intrigued by everyones blogs that I peek into. Hope no one ever cares. I am hoping for some inspiration from each blog that I do read. Wow so how, where does one start when beginning a blog. I say that I have nothing interesting ever going on in my life, I guess thats not necessarily the case huh. But where to start? I guess I won't over do my first post with too much nonsense, so I will end my post for today. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

looks good so far! welcome to blogging. you will become addicted... just like everyone else. :) call or email me if you need more help!

Melissa said...

are you guys having/getting a girl or boy? do you even know yet?

Ryan and Ashley said...

Heather--your blog is so cute! You are a natural. I am still so sad you are leaving us, but excited for your new life ahead!

Fishin' Ponds said...

Heather--I love your blog! What are you talking about not following after you?! Congrats on your little girl! I'm so excited for you!!

Hey...I've been tagged by a friend with another blog...it's a blog thing I guess. Anyway...go to my blog and read my most recent post.

Luvs,
Peps

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012