
Karlee and I were able to attend the Thomas H. Worthen reunion (my Great Great Grandfather) in Moab this year. We went down on Wednesday with my sister Monica and her kids - what an adventure was that... my sister pulled her camping trailer for the first time, and she did an amazing job. She pulled that thing like a pro. Most of our family was there with us, which made for many wonderful memories. We had a great time. It has been 10 years since I have been to Moab (went with Rob and my sister Kaye for spring break when Rob and I were dating), so I was really excited to go back. I have to say that its still probably one of the most amazing places to visit. Many of the memories of 10 years ago came rushing back, which gave me some enjoyable laughs. We missed Rob, but since he had basically just started his job, he wasn't going to ask for any time off so soon.
Enjoying the Double Arches.
Our little family enjoying the Delicate Arch from afar.
While we were there we enjoyed taking a couple short hikes to the arches; double arches, landscape arch, and delicate arch. So many places in Moab are so easy for kids to enjoy, I can't wait to come back with Rob and Karlee for another fun vacation. My brother Tom and I went down the Colorado River one afternoon, and really had a good time.
Karlee enjoying the arches, finding a good hiding spot.
In the evenings we spent alot of time with family and extended family. Playing games, eating dinner, showing off our talents, and listening to stories about my Great Grandparents Thomas and Lillie Worthen.
No comments:
Post a Comment