Monday, December 20, 2010

Not loving Santa so much. - Maybe Next Year -

This year we had a hard time finding a Santa (I guess I could have really looked hard for one, just didn't so no excuses here). When we lived in Washington the town home community that we lived in had an amazing Santa. This Santa would come every year for the kids to come see and get pictures with. We totally missed out this year (not that it would have given us a guaranteed perfect picture with Karlee as you will see in the below pictures).
One evening Rob and I had a work Christmas party to attend and so Karlee got to go with her Grandma and Grandpa Weston to their extended family Christmas party. This is the best picture of Karlee and Santa. In fact Laurel (Rob's mom) told me that when Santa was coming into the room, Karlee grabbed her grandmas hand and b-lined it to the bathroom. I guess to Karlee the girls bathroom was the safest room in the building.haha.
.
Our next attempt to see Santa was to crash Rob's parent and sister's wards Christmas party. Rob did some coaxing to get Karlee to sit on Santa's lap, and to our surprise she actually did sit on this lap, however this is what we got:
Karlee would not look Santa in the eye, she just sat there and stared at the ground. Santa asked her what she wanted for Christmas, but I don't think she made a peep. Hilarious!!!!
Maybe Next Year!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Atleast she's not screaming - right?

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012