Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Time for another Birthday!

Happy Birthday to Me!

At the beginning of April I celebrated another birthday. Ya they just seem to keep coming. Honestly I don't mind birthdays, I enjoy a day or two to celebrate something fun. This year was a fun birthday. Rob had worked inventory the night before, so he was home for my day. However he had had no sleep, so he was somewhat of a zombie - yet not too bad. We decided to take Karlee to the Hogle Zoo to see all the animals. We had fun, the weather was BEAUTIFUL (unlike so many days before and after). So we lucked out.

Karlee loved climbing into the egg, and thought it was a pretty great place to play hide and seek!


Probably no better place to be, then on your daddy's shoulders.



At the end of the day my sister Monica invited us over for crepes. They were super yummy. Crepes have always been a tradition in my family on birthdays. We usually eat them for breakfast. It was really nice of my sister to make these for me. Yumm-o.



Being married to Rob has its advantages when it comes to celebrating ones birthday. If you know Rob, you know that he loves his birthday - so much so that we celebrate all month long. So I was able to spread the celebrating throughout the weekend. We went over to Rob's parents house on Sunday to celebrate my birthday. Here is my yummy birthday cake. Ya its chocolate! I actually made a chocolate cake for my birthday (why didn't Rob make it? He was out playing 7 hours of golf - whole other story). I know I don't even eat Chocolate, but I knew Rob and his family would probably prefer the chocolate cake, and since I really am not a cake eater, I thought it would work for my birthday.



My birthday Cake!


I had a Great day, and I loved all my birthday wishes!

1 comment:

Kaye and Jared said...

Man you look older than me!! just kidding :) Glad you had a fun couple of days!! Happy Birthday to YOU!!

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012