Sunday, March 18, 2012

Grandma - Who made the wind?


Yesterday Karlee was outside helping her grandma and grandpa put up the trampoline in the backyard. The wind had been blowing so hard and fast all day. I think that throughout the day there were wind gusts up to 50mph. While standing outside helping, Karlee asked a simple question:

       Karlee: Grandma who made the wind?
       Grandma: Um well I guess Mother Nature made the wind.
       Karlee: Um No Grandma it's Jesus.
       Grandma: Well yeah I guess your right, it is Jesus - huh.
       Karlee: (with her little index finger and pointed it up to the heavens) Now Jesus
                you stop thes wind right now!!!!!


Thought this sure was cute! And it just hit me that most of her church lessons this year have been about the creation of the world. So Karlee is learning something from her Sunbeam class!

2 comments:

Brian & Kerrian said...

Isn't that so cute!!!! I loved checking out your blog!!! You have been blogging so much!! I love it! Now I will check it more! Loved seeing the cute party pics!! Wish I would have been there to help!!! I love Brooklyn's apron! So cute!! I loved seeing if Brooklyn's hair got done, my sis warned me that she doesn't do girl hair (she has 2 boys) Looks like you have been having so much fun! Would love to get the girls together someday soon!!!! What is your schedule like these days??? Let's plan! k

Monica said...

That is so cute! Love little kids.

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012