Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patrick's Day with lots of GREEN

When did St. Patrick's Day become more than just a day wearing green? haha  I love any excuse to celebrate!!! I had a couple fun ideas of things to do to celebrate, but then got kinda lazy (since we don't live in our own place). But the little green Leprechaun came to grandma's house and left for Karlee lots of green candy and gold wrapped chocolate (Twix). Karlee's cousins were over again so they all went throughout the house to see what the kind of mess the leprechaun had made. The leprechaun had scattered lots of rainbow licorice candies. He also made a mess with green/gold glitter (of which I didn't get a picture of - but it still everywhere).

The Leprechaun left Karlee a fun Shamrock headband. The shamrocks flop all over the place. Karlee loved wearing them.  She put her green on and didn't get pinched all day. Rob's sister Sally put on a darling ''pot of gold'' tattoo on her cheek - Karlee thought that was the BEST. (totally thought I had taken a picture of it - but couldn't find one so I guess I didn't. darn it!)

For breakfast Karlee ate green french toast, strawberry milk and green ice water thanks for grandma Laurel.


Happy St. Patrick's Day
Hope you didn't get PINCHED!!!!!

No comments:

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012