Friday, April 27, 2012

Kangaroo Zoo and Cody's Birthday Too.

This past Wednesday was Karlee's cousin Cody's birthday and it was held at Kangaroo Zoo. All the kids had a good time - jumping their little hearts out. There was lots of bounce equipment all over the place. Karlee loves bounce houses and so we have been to a couple places - but this was a our first time here. Turned out to be a fun place to have a birthday party. 

Catching Karlee in the action!
So I tried to get a cute picture with Karlee and her two cousins (Bo and Cody) didn't think I was asking for too much of a struggle. This is was what I was able to capture. Not one of the kids had their eyes on me - oh well.  Cute kids none the less.

Bo (4), Karlee (4), Cody (6)
Not sure Karlee really has ever posed for a picture like this before. haha. But this is what I got when I asked Karlee to smile for a picture.


 Happy Birthday Cody!


No comments:

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012