Thursday, December 20, 2012

Merry Christmas from the Westons (2012)


Merry Christmas!!! (2012)

To all our Friends and Family - Merry Christmas! 
We hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas Season, and very Happy New Year!


(Our Christmas picture this year was planned for Sunday just after church and wouldn't you know it we got hit with a snow storm. I knew that I probably wouldn't get Rob and Karlee dressed again had we not done it right then, so with the snow blowing everywhere we (my sister-Monica) snapped a couple pictures for our Christmas card. The pictures turned out good considering the conditions.)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Darling picture and super darling Christmas card. I really loved the snow effect and totally thought that was planned. :)

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012