Saturday, August 10, 2013

Karlee's hair 'cut'

Lovely little girl with her cut hair.
Karlee cut her hair for the first time. The funny story is that I hadn't noticed for days. When I noticed, I asked her when she cut her hair. She said that it was a couple days and that she still had it hid under the couch. We went over and found the hair neatly tucked away with the scissors right next to it. haha. Honestly it was a funny moment. I was more shocked that she was able to cut her hair and that I had been doing her hair for 2 days prior and never noticed the cut pieces of hair. ☺ 

The Evidence: the hair and the scissors.

No comments:

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012