Thursday, April 17, 2014

Comic Con x2 ( I think I'm done!)


 Comic Con April 2014

We attempted it again. We got free tickets from one of our neighbors and off we went to the Salt Lake Comic Con. Whew!!! We met up with Rob's brother David and his wife Amanda. 

The Tree Giant from Lord of the Rings
We did wander over to a Lego Exhibit which was pretty cool. It always amazes me what people can do with Legos.

Back to the Future
The Bat Cave


Karlee loved looking at all the Legos.

Superman saving a helpless citizen. :)
Scene from Lord of the Rings
We ended the night with Rob and David getting pics with some guys from Star Wars (I think. haha)


My opinion: You really only need to attend Comic Con one time - we saw nothing different our second time. Probably just my opinion.

No comments:

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012