Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!


I had a great birthday and really appreciated all the special birthday wishes and phone calls. Karlee made me a 'Happy Birthday' chalkboard card. She spelled it all by herself (what a smartie!).


Karlee helped me make a yummy chocolate cake for everyone to enjoy on my Birthday!


 I enjoyed a super yummy lunch with my sister Monica at Kneaders (yum love this place). She also made me some cute pillows to go out on my porch bench!


We had Robs family over for cake and ice cream, and presents. Karlee made me a beautiful picture for my present.


Rob surprised me with an ipod (pink-yay!). I am really excited to start using this more in my running.

No comments:

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012