Monday, February 25, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We flew into Salt Lake City on our way home and were able to stay and visit with my sister and her family. We had such a good time. We couldn't get a flight into Las Vegas so my dad made the trip up north to come and get us. My grandparents were able to drive over to see Karlee. My neices and nephew were so cute and it is always so fun to see them. We drove home Sunday. It is just so good to be home. Rob was definately missing us. Now we are home and not planning on taking any vacations that will require us to stay in a hotel (Thank havens!) Thanks again to my sister for letting us stay with her and her family, and especially to my dad for driving all those miles to come and pick us up.

(My grandparents came to meet Karlee)

(Loving on my neice, Sadie)

(Grandma with Karlee and cousin Trenton)

(Paige, Papa and Karlee)

4 comments:

Joel and Kristie said...

These pix are TOOOO PRECIOUS!!! I LOVELOVELOVE the one of you and your baby on the couch! I work tonight!!! I want to seee your babyyyy soooo BAD!!

Ryan and Ashley said...

She is so tiny still! I just can't believe that she is three weeks old already! I hope you are taking lots and lots of pics cause she is growing fast (although still tiny!)

Melissa said...

Yes, Home Sweet Home is the perfect title. That's how I felt each time I took my kids home from the hospital. and it looks like you had a great family gathering to meet little Karlee.

Brian, Natalie, Kyrie said...

I am so glad you are finally home! I am so happy for you guys! I love all those pictures of you and Karlee. She is so adorable and looks like she fits in perfectly!

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012