Friday, February 29, 2008
3 weeks old and I'm growing
So Karlee had her first Dr Appt. She is 3 weeks old and is doing well. She was born weighing 7lbs 7oz and 20 inches long. Today we weighed in at 8lbs 7oz and 21 inches long. So we are doing good. She continues to be a great baby. The only problem we are having is the issue of constipation. She is a stubburn pooper. The doctor said that she just need to relax. So if any of ya have any home remedies - We would love to hear them. I just read about 2 tsp Karo syrup in the bottle, so I guess we'll try that one and see if it works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Karlee (3 years old)
Family Sealing August 2008
Karlee (6 months old)
4 comments:
oh my goodness... i can't believe it's already been three weeks. before you know it, she'll be 3 years old!
With Gavin I watered down his milk a little and it worked, but if that hadn't worked I would have done the syrup thing.
there's fleet enemas for infants. i only used it once or twice on the girls-but it worked right away. it's pretty gross, but whatever works! :)
Everybody at work are SOOOO EXCITED to see your baby!!! I work Monday night and then I'm going on Vacation and won't be back until Saturday, but then I'm working alllll day Saturday 10am-5 or 6:30pm, long story. So let me know when you can come by!!! They all want to know if the nice girl is coming back to work!!HEHE!! I said I think she's found a MUCH better job, as Mommy!!! But you still have a job if you want it!
Post a Comment