Hi Heather - I found your blog through Pepper (I went to high school with her) and I peak into it quite often. I feel like I know you and am so excited for your new arrival. I have watching your blog closely the last few weeks waiting for word. So congrats from a complete stranger! Your baby is beautiful.
How did you get so lucky with a perfectly beautiful baby? All your hard work and hardships have definately been worth it! There are so many things that can go wrong with adoptions and paperwork! Eventhough I gave birth to my baby girl, I had a traumatic birth experience, I came close to a C-section, I came close to death!(my blood pressure dropped so low I felt like I was floating outside of my body, and it was the most scared christian had ever been)and I lost so much blood that I almost needed a blood transfusion. Had it been the 1807 I may have not survived! Thing is, we did not expect it to be that scary and have that much happen. But we got through it. Things are meant to test us all. The most wonderful thing about it all is right there on that bed and she is perfectly healthy and so are all of you. What a blessing these babies are. It won't stop there you are going to be worried about her for the rest of your life, but boy are they worth it! I do know this much, I have never felt more joy in my life than I do when I look at my daughter...and nothing else in the world matters! You are so strong heather, and this will only make you stronger.. Whats a couple more days? Right ;) I hope you get back to Utah soon, a person can only stay in a hotel for so long!!
I'm sorry it's been soooo LONG and Drawn out, but you are right, you do have an Amazing and Beautiful gift from your Heavenly Father! Hang in there, it will all be over soon, and you'll be home with your new daughter!!!! I can't wait to meet her!!! She's soooo Beautiful!
She is so beautiful Heather. I am so happy for you! How about you bring her to Kentucky for a visit? : ) I'm sorry about all the things you've had to go through to get her. It will hopefully be done soon. She is so gorgeous!!! I wish I could see her in person!
She is so beautiful!! I'm sure you are totally busy and exhausted after traveling back to Utah...but I must have more pictures of this girl! I know you have enough adorable clothes to take a picture of her every day for a year in a new outfit! :)
I'm not going to lie, she looks like you! This isn't the first time I've seen adopted kids look like their parents. My mom was adopted and looks just like her family! What a blessing, she is so sweet!
I found this blog on Kariann Brady's Blog and was so glad I clicked on it! I don't know if you remember me or not, but Jeff and I lived just one building over from you guys in Silver Springs. I visit taught you a few times and just like you, struggled with infertility. I want you to know how HAPPY I am for you! I'm so glad that everything worked out despite all the bumps along the way. Karlee is absolutely beautiful and is so lucky to have been part of an act of love like that! I know how adoption can be...we just adopted a little girl 6 months ago so I understand your frustrations with the ICPC, the waiting in the hospital and hotel, the paperwork...yuck! It's all worth it in the end. :) I'm so glad to know that your prayers were answered and that you and your husband get to experience parenthood...you both deserve it!!
12 comments:
Hi Heather - I found your blog through Pepper (I went to high school with her) and I peak into it quite often. I feel like I know you and am so excited for your new arrival. I have watching your blog closely the last few weeks waiting for word. So congrats from a complete stranger! Your baby is beautiful.
How did you get so lucky with a perfectly beautiful baby? All your hard work and hardships have definately been worth it! There are so many things that can go wrong with adoptions and paperwork! Eventhough I gave birth to my baby girl, I had a traumatic birth experience, I came close to a C-section, I came close to death!(my blood pressure dropped so low I felt like I was floating outside of my body, and it was the most scared christian had ever been)and I lost so much blood that I almost needed a blood transfusion. Had it been the 1807 I may have not survived! Thing is, we did not expect it to be that scary and have that much happen. But we got through it. Things are meant to test us all. The most wonderful thing about it all is right there on that bed and she is perfectly healthy and so are all of you. What a blessing these babies are. It won't stop there you are going to be worried about her for the rest of your life, but boy are they worth it! I do know this much, I have never felt more joy in my life than I do when I look at my daughter...and nothing else in the world matters! You are so strong heather, and this will only make you stronger.. Whats a couple more days? Right ;) I hope you get back to Utah soon, a person can only stay in a hotel for so long!!
I'm sorry it's been soooo LONG and Drawn out, but you are right, you do have an Amazing and Beautiful gift from your Heavenly Father! Hang in there, it will all be over soon, and you'll be home with your new daughter!!!! I can't wait to meet her!!! She's soooo Beautiful!
What a doll! She is beautiful!! congrats, and I hope you get to take your bundle of joy home soon!
The picture with your hand under her, or someone's hand under her, to me has such a resemblance of you in her.
Maybe just to me, but I think that she looks like you.
Congrats!
She is so beautiful Heather. I am so happy for you! How about you bring her to Kentucky for a visit? : ) I'm sorry about all the things you've had to go through to get her. It will hopefully be done soon. She is so gorgeous!!! I wish I could see her in person!
Thanks for the congrats. Karlee is such a doll! So pretty in pink!
So are you home yet?? She is so beautiful. I'm so glad that ya'll are finally parents!
She is so beautiful!! I'm sure you are totally busy and exhausted after traveling back to Utah...but I must have more pictures of this girl! I know you have enough adorable clothes to take a picture of her every day for a year in a new outfit! :)
I'm not going to lie, she looks like you! This isn't the first time I've seen adopted kids look like their parents. My mom was adopted and looks just like her family! What a blessing, she is so sweet!
I found this blog on Kariann Brady's Blog and was so glad I clicked on it! I don't know if you remember me or not, but Jeff and I lived just one building over from you guys in Silver Springs. I visit taught you a few times and just like you, struggled with infertility. I want you to know how HAPPY I am for you! I'm so glad that everything worked out despite all the bumps along the way. Karlee is absolutely beautiful and is so lucky to have been part of an act of love like that! I know how adoption can be...we just adopted a little girl 6 months ago so I understand your frustrations with the ICPC, the waiting in the hospital and hotel, the paperwork...yuck! It's all worth it in the end. :) I'm so glad to know that your prayers were answered and that you and your husband get to experience parenthood...you both deserve it!!
So cute!! I cannot believe how beautiful she is! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment