Friday, February 6, 2009

Deals Deals Deals

Only spent $10.36 (saved 104.64)

Okay so its been awhile since I have posted anything about my coupon shopping experiences. Partly cause I think its funny when I display all my purchases on the table and take a picture. But I thought what I might try and do is to post a picture of my great deals on the side of my blog. This week, Albertsons has '4-double your coupon' coupons in their ad. I got some pretty good deals. Everything in the photo I did in 5 different transactions and after adding all I spent it came out to be $10.36 for all of it. I was pretty happy with this, because the chicken alone was $10.00, so I did okay. Most all my coupons were $1.00 so doubled they were $2, and then with the store sales it worked out pretty good for me.

It all breaks down as follows:
6 L'Oreal Kid Shampoo (Free)
2 bags of green salad (Free)
1 Tyson frozen chicken breast (3.00)
8 pkgs Juicy Juice box sets (3.96)
2 Healthy Choice dinners (Free)
4 Crest toothpaste (Free)
4 Dixie Napkins 200 ct (Free)
1 Pam cooking spray (1.00)
1 Kraft mini marshmallow - not pictured (Free)
1 m&m's (gift for rob) - not pictured (.31)
Taxes paid = (2.09)

6 comments:

Hayley said...

I really need to get a crash course from you!

Clenece said...

Nice job. I miss Albertsons!!! I LOVE that you post your deals on here. I use to do it all the time on my family blog too. Keep it up!

Kaye and Jared said...

You are awesome!! Saving just a little is great! I loved Albertsons too Wish we had it up here. Oh well! Glad you can benefit from all thier great deals

Weston and Christy said...

I think I need a crash course as well!

Kim said...

I miss Albertson's too. But I have CVS and currently Meijer (not to mention a walgreens on every corner) so I guess I won't complain. You got some pretty good deals there! Good Job!

Melissa said...

wow! i'm so impressed! i think I'm going to need to take lessons from you. my experiences just haven't been too exciting lately.

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012