Friday, February 6, 2009

Thank You Staples.com


Can my day get any better than this... Yesterday I went online and made a purchase on Staples.com. My purchase was (unfortunately for my wallet) more than $50, so I went online to see if there were any online coupons. What I found was so much fun. On http://www.retailmenot.com/ I found a coupon for a FREE box of 100 blowpop suckers, I was already getting free shipping so this only sweetened the deal. So I put the blowpop suckers in my shopping cart, and then put in the code for the suckers when I checked out. The estimated shipping time was 2-3 days, but I just got a knock on my door this morning and Staples hand delivered my pkg to me. Thank you Staples and Thank you Retailmenot.com !!!!
.
Not sure honestly what I will do with all these suckers, but hey they were a gift (FREE). Is Halloween too far away?
.
Here is the site if any of you need to make a purchase of $50 or more at Staples.

3 comments:

Clenece said...

Great job. I will post that one on my blog. Thanks Heather!

Jason said...

I use that site everytime I shop online! I love it. Some stores won't let them put up codes, but there are a ton that do. Glad you found it. -Cali

Heather said...

Hey Heather! I just caught up with your blog. It's been a while. Karlee looks so much bigger. It's so fun to see her cute smile. I can't believe all the amazing deals you've scored lately. I need to take lessons!

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012