Wednesday, February 18, 2009

rub a dub dub

Rub a dub dub...
Our little Karlee in the tub!
We had a fun morning in the bathtub. Karlee loves to take baths, and loves playing in the water. We haven't taken too many pics because I usually am the only one home, but since Rob was home while she was taking her bath, we got our chance to document our little stinker.

5 comments:

Monica said...

I love that picture of the water pouring down. So cute!

Kaye and Jared said...

Good thing she loves baths. Malia does too!

Hayley said...

I seriously can't believe she is getting so big! Congrats on your new calling!

Heather Mills said...

She is so dang cute! I love when babies love baths. It makes life a little easier and more fun!

Mike and Kimmy said...

These pictures are so cute!!! Karlee is adorable. Looks like she made out like a bandit on her birthday. You are so creative. I loved your rice krispies on a stick. So cute! You need to spread the creativity to me.

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012