Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's Birthday time again

Well its birthday time again, and so what better way to celebrate than with my family. It was a great day. Rob's material for the job he is working on didn't come in so we got him all day to help celebrate. We went to Red Robin, one of our favorite places to eat, for lunch. Which was so very yummy, Rob got the servers to sing to me, which was oh so embarrassing. I am definitely not one for the spotlight. They brought me a hot fudge ice cream sunday and balloons, so Rob enjoyed the hot fudge sunday and Karlee and I played with the balloons. Karlee was in heaven the rest of the day playing with the balloons. Rob invited our neighbors over for some cake and ice cream, which was a lot of fun. We took pictures of the cake, but we can't find them on our camera - oh well. It was delicious: a white cake with cool whip and a ton of delicious ripe strawberries. I got birthday wish phone calls and emails, which made for a very special day.



Blacken Chicken Sandwich...Oh so yummy!


Happy Birthday to me!

Too many strawberries? Never!!!

7 comments:

Weston and Christy said...

Happy Birthday yesterday! Sorry I'm late:) Sounds like you had a great birthday!

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Happy Birthday to you! I love Red Robin....

THE GANTT LIFE said...

What's better than Red Robin on your birthday??! :) Glad you had a fun day! Happy BD again.

Hayley said...

YEAH...happy birthday to you is right! Sorry we missed calling you, Tom informed me that he never calls you because it's April Fools Day! Didn't want to break the tradition I guess?!?!

Monica said...

Happy Birthday - almost 30 year old!

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday!! Sounds like we had the same idea for our birthday dinner (or lunch). We went to Red Robin too! Hope you had a great day!

Troy and Segi said...

Happy Birthday!!!Sounds like a fun filled day. I love the pic of the workers singing to you...how funny.

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012