Tuesday, March 31, 2009

80º weather means its Pool time

For the past two weeks, Rob has been working on a pool at a local spa, so what better way to spend some quality family time then go and join him. Well now don't get the wrong idea, no Karlee was not wearing a yellow hard hat, or a dust mask, pushing a broom. She was sporting a swimming suit and loving every minute. My neighbor and her 3 girls joined us. The spa has the best kiddie pool, it is heated to 85-90º water, seriously it was wonderful. We pretty much had the pool to ourselves. Karlee didn't quite know what to think when I was putting her swimming suit on, and putting all the sunblock on, but once she was in the pool, she was in heaven. Rob loved it too, as he was able to walk over and see his little Karlee during a well needed break. Karlee was having so much fun that when it came time to go home, she wasn't overly excited about leaving the pool. We have gone a couple of times so here are some pictures. Also I will take some pictures of Rob's pool job when he is finished and post them later.
.
(I forgot my camera the first time,
my neighbor took some pictures of Karlee, so I will
put them on when I get them from her).
Here are some pictures of our little water bug:

5 comments:

Kaye and Jared said...

HOW FUN!!! I'm really missing sunny southern Utah right now!! She is going to be one little brown girl by the end of the summer if she spends anytime at the pools this summer! Glad she loves the water!

Fishin' Ponds said...

Karlee is the cutest little girl...and I mean little. She's so tiny. And...Are you serious?! Kill me now!! I've read 3 different posts from 3 different people about how wonderful the weather is in St. George right now. And yet as I look out my window I see at least 18" of snow on the shed roof. I LOVE ALASKA...I LOVE ALASKA...I LOVE ALASKA. Wait...I should be saying: I LOVE MY HUSBAND...I LOVE MY HUSBAND...I LOVE MY HUSBAND! sigh...didn't work...still have snow...and I'm still jealous of you. :)

Clenece said...

ahh, I wish I was there...Don't you just miss Michigan? lol!

THE GANTT LIFE said...

Well that looks like fun. I can't believe the difference in weather. We are celebrating the 67 degree weather today. Still a far cry from pool weather, though.

Monica said...

That's a great floaty. Looks like fun. You're going to freeze up here next week :)

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012