I turned 35 today and celebrated with my two favorite people. We went to Red Robin for our yummy (free) birthday dinner. Karlee had a fun time. I got lots of birthday wishes and phone calls, So thank you - Birthdays are fun to have once a year.
- - - - -
While at dinner we took some pictures of Karlee and her dipping. This girl loves to dip things. It doesn't matter if it is veggies, fries, fruit. This girls LOVES to dip. Here are some pictures of her technique.
Step One: Dip object completely into the sauce of choice.
Step Two: Put coated object into mouth.
Step Three: Lick off sauce from the object, then repeat.
5 comments:
Cute dipper! And happy 35th!
Happy Birthday!! Love the napkin on Karlee...She looked like she was totally enjoying those fries...or I should say dipping sauce.
Happy Birthday!!! FYI--I'm just like Karlee. I LOVE to dip--ANYTHING. Most people just "dip" their food, I dunk it. It makes for happy eating! :)
Happy Birthday! You dont look 35 at all! Lucky you.
Happy birthday! So cute, Delia does the same thing. Sometimes the only way I can get her to eat some things is to included "dip" she is always saying "a dip?" even soup is considered dip or yogert, etc. as long as she can dip it, it is edible! Look at all her curly hair!! So cute!
Post a Comment