We have been enjoying the wonderfully warm weather that comes with living here in St. George, we have all started getting some sun, and bathing in sunblock. We recently to Karlee to a Splash Park near our home, thinking she would love the water spitting up everywhere. She didn't really, okay, so it freaked her out. I love that there are splash parks all over the place.
We took her over to the lazy river in downtown St. George by the tabernacle. She fell in love with the Lazy River, as did all the other kids that were there (one popular place). This was definately Karlee's pace. She explored every inch of that place. Karlee is so much fun, and being able to experience these moments in her life is so rewarding.
3 comments:
Hey, next time we make it down to St. George I will need to find out where you are in this lazy river and take my kids there. I will let you know and you can meet up with me. We plan on coming that way the end of June and First part of July. I will let you know, this looks way fun and Cheap!!!!
Your little girl is so cute!
That's looks so refreshing - I know they make those things for kids - but I love to get my feet wet. Karlee is getting more curl on top - so cute!
Wish we had the consistancy of that warm weather! Enjoy some more of it for us!!!
Post a Comment