Monday, October 18, 2010

It's Birthday Time again!


Its that time of year again, its October, also known in our home as "Rob's Birthday Month". Rob loves to celebrate his birthday, I would have to say that his philosophy about birthdays is that, One should celebrate all month long. Anyone who knows and loves Rob knows what I am talking about. We had a good time celebrating! Rob's birthday fell on a Sunday this year, so that made for a nice relaxing day to celebrate with family. He opened a few small gifts from Karlee and I in the morning, we went to church, and then over to his parents home for his traditional birthday meal of Homemade lasagna and breadsticks.



His cake is also a big deal. This year we made a scary, yet ever so cute grey spider, with an ice cream center. (Oreo eyes, Halloween sprinkles, black licorice legs, chocolate cake, and butter cream frosting - yumm-o).



Spider Cake - Spooky or Cute? (I say cute)



Checkout all that frosting, ya we piled it on thick.

Thanks to everyone for their birthday wishes. I think that Rob had a great day. Karlee and I think he is a pretty special guy! We love you Rob!

2 comments:

Kaye and Jared said...

NO kidding you gotta know ROb to really know HE LOVES HIS BIRTHDAY month!!

Shannon said...

Wow! I am impressed with that cake! Happy Birthday Rob!

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012