 |
| Karlee super excited! |
Honestly can't believe our little Karlee is turning 4. Karlee has been so excited for her birthday. She would wake up for the past couple days and ask if it was her birthday yet. So she was really happy to hear when she woke up that it finally was her birthday. She got another happy surprise - her dad had taken the day off to help celebrate this special day. He made yummy waffles for breakfast!
 |
| Cake and Treat table |
Today Karlee also had her first 'friend party'. She had a Cupcake themed party. Karlee had 10 friends come! We played games: cupcake bean bag toss, a sprinkles relay, pin the candle on the cupcake, decorated cupcakes, and with her dads played ring around the rosies and duck-duck-goose. My sister Monica saved me today with helping me with Karlee's party today. Thank you Thank you!
 |
| Cupcake decorating station! |
Here are the little artists hard at work. I thought it would be fun to have little aprons for all the girls so I got busy and made some pink cupcake aprons.
 |
| Getting ready to frost and decorate some cupcakes. |
 |
| Look at all these Cute girls! |
Rob is so good with kids (probably because he is still a kid) - they loved loved playing ring around the rosies and duck-duck-goose. I could have just put Rob over the games and entertainment for the party and the girls would have had an Awesome time. Just look how much fun they are having!
 |
| Ring Around the Rosies. |
Karlee had such a wonderful day. She got to skype with Grandma and Papa - which she loved! She got lots of birthday calls from her all her cousins. Thank you! Karlee got to end her day with Grandma and Grandpa Weston with pizza, cake and ice cream!!
 |
| Karlee and her Giant Cupcake birthday cake! |
 |
| Mom and her Birthday Girl. |
 |
| Karlee and her Best Friend! |
I know this post has too many pictures but I couldn't let this post end without a picture of one of the amazing cupcake creations made by one of the darling girls at the party.
 |
| Cupcake Creation! - doesn't that look yummy! |
2 comments:
And what a fun party it was. It truly turned out darling. I'm usually a sucker for all things sweet - but that last picture makes me want to pass on cupcakes for a while.
Happy Birthday Karlee!
What a CUTE party! I love everything. It turned out so cute and fun. You are so creative. Karlee is one lucky gal!!!
Post a Comment