Sunday, June 17, 2012

Karlee LOVES her dad! (Father's Day 2012)

We had a very nice and quiet Father's Day Sunday. Karlee and I are so blessed to have Rob in our lives. He works very hard for us and plays twice as hard with us. Karlee gets excited everyday Rob comes home from work. Rob eats it up every time too. We love you Rob!!!!

I wanted to get some pictures of Karlee with her dad. Karlee and Rob make me laugh. I was going to pick one good picture out of the couple that I took, but when I got to looking at them on my computer I realized that I had to put them all in. I am sure that while taking these pictures all I was saying was for them to smile - but what I got was so funny to me. (maybe just me.)

Picture 1 - Hands on their hips -  almost the same facial expression.


Picture 2 -  A smile from both.


Picture 3 - The okay we're done look on their faces.


Picture 4 - The Enough Already face - (And ya I probably asked for this one.)

No comments:

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012