We went to Lagoon and loved every minute. Rob's mom is a teacher and as a teacher gets certain summer fun discounts. Lagoon has a Teacher Week - where teachers and their families can get into Lagoon at a discounted rate. So Rob, Karlee and I along with Rob's mom, brother, and sister and her two boys all found ourselves at Lagoon. Rob and I were anxious to see how Karlee would do with all the rides, and walking around. We have plans to possibly go to Disneyland next year so this was a good chance to see if Karlee would be ready.
We started our day with Laguna Beach (Lagoons water park). It was a good start, but it wasn't our favorite part of the day as the water was really cold and the bottom of the pools hurt our feet. Karlee didn't seem to notice or be bothered by it - go figure. We ate our lunch in the warmth of the sun.
Once out of the water park it was ride after ride. Karlee and Bo were inseparable - they went everywhere together, they had so much fun. Karlee and Bo both were able to go on everything either on their own (42inches tall) or with one of the adults.
Karlee went on rides that I never thought she would be brave enough to go on. Honestly not sure who was having more fun Rob or Karlee. I know that Rob was pretty pleased to see that Karlee loved all the rides. There were times throughout the day that she was pulling us onto ride rides with her.
I love amusement parks and roller coasters, but my body cant handle the spinning rides so Rob and Karlee had
I don't know who had a better time - Rob or Karlee. We closed the park down, running from ride to ride to get on all of them before the park closed.
This picture was taken just as we got in the car to drive home. It took no time at all and Karlee was asleep. She had so much fun - so it looks like Disneyland could be a possibility in the next couple of years.

No comments:
Post a Comment