Friday, December 28, 2007

Picturesless Christmas

We set off to our Christmas up north to spend it with Robs Family, and I had packed my camera, thinking that I would be able to capture some wonderful memories. I pulled out my camera only to realized that I had left the memory card at home next to our computer. Opps! So we have no pictures of our Christmas.

Our Christmas was really nice however. We started it off celebrating Holly's birthday (Robs sister) and then did a few last minute stops to the malls up in Salt Lake. Then we were off to Bear Lake. It was so much fun. Robs parents have a home up there and so we nestled in out of the 5 degree weather outside.
(found a picture online of Bear Lake during the winter)
We had a good time, we watched movies, played games, the guys got air pellet guns on Christmas Eve and so there were lots of in the house ambushes. A few pellets to the face and thousands and thousands of pellets to be vaccumed from the floor. (I am sure Robs mom was rethinking that idea) We had a great time with family this year.

No comments:

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012