Monday, March 3, 2008

A to Z all about Me!

I saw this on Gina's and Ashley's blogs, and I liked the idea, so I decided to steal it and fill it out. I also like to read about other people, so I thought I would hurry along the "tagging" process.

A-Attach or single? Attached to the best my best friend!
B-Best Friend? Rob
C-Cake or Pie? Pie, but not really much of a fan of sweets.
D-Day of Choice? Yum... probably speaking for when I was working it would be Thursdays only cause I know that I only have to endure one more day, then its the Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday Off.
E-Essential Item? Diaper Bag Now! - Now if I could just remember to keep it stocked! Ugh!!
F-Favorite Color? Barn Red
G-Gummy bears or worms? Do I have to choose. I guess I like (love) worms.
H-Hometown? Page, AZ
I-Favorite indulgence? Cool Whip - I usually never just eat the cool whip, but I love to top it on stuff, or mix it in stuff. YUMMY
J-January or July? July- Summer time!!! - yet haven't lived in St. George, UT. Can't be any worse than all that humidity heat in Kentucky. And actually I would rather be sweating to death than freezing to death.
K-Kids? 1 beautiful girl. (Hooray I can say that now!!!!!)
L-Life isn't complete without? My Family, and th Gospel, they are both my anchors
M-Marriage Date? 08/11/2000
N-Number of Brothers and sisters? 2 Brothers and 2 Sisters
O-Oranges or apples? I loveApples. but love fruit.
P-Phobia and fears? More of a fear: a traffic accident myself or anyone else
Q-Quote? Would agree with Ashley B.: President Hinckley's: "Keep trying. Keep believing. Be happy. Don't get discouraged. Things will work out." (I agree its so encouraging and gives such hope)
R-Reason to smile? Karlee, Rob, neices and nephews - that we now get to see more and more.
S-Season of choice? Spring, Absolutely! I love tulips, and although they don't stay long, they sure are beautiful!
T-Tag someone? Pepper, Bethany, Kristie, and Kim
U-Unkown facts about me? I have never thrown up! NEVER!
V-Vegetable? Can I just say everything. My favorites are tomatoes, lettuce, and petite peas.
W-Worst Habit? Interupting while having a conversation with someone.
X- Xray or Ultrasound? Not sure if I have had either.
Y-Your favorite food? Mexican
Z-Zodiac sign? Aries

Now let's see what you are all about from A to Z!

6 comments:

Travis and Jamie said...

How can you never have thrown up? That is amazing.

Joel and Kristie said...

I have tomorrow night off so we could meet up and I can see your sweeeettt little one!! You know where I live!HEHE!!! 321.

Bethany and Terry said...

Glad you got the gift! It was fun to be tagged, I just didn't know the routine, so I assumed the obvious.

Oh yeah, we're still buying diapers and we started 7 years ago! I wish I could say that there was a break in there somewhere, but if any it was a month or two. But, oh how greatful and understandable appreciative of the non-diaper buying that will occur.

Love ya girl! Have a fun weekend.

Brian, Natalie, Kyrie said...

That really is crazy that you have never thrown up. Gosh, what is wrong with you Heather?!

Joel and Kristie said...

Hey I'm working tonight, hopefully I can get your baby her gift before she's too big for it!!HEHE!!

Crafty Momma said...

wow, I didn't realize how popular my last post was!! It's fun how your changes when you have a baby! Exciting!

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012