Now this is probably showing my age, maybe, maybe not. While out this week, I came across these ABC magnets ($1) and all the memories of sitting in my mom's kitchen on the floor in front of the fridge playing for hours creating amazing things (no doubt). I can remember my mom having a #10 can full of letters, farm animals, shapes, and people. What a fun quick walk down memory lane. I thought for a buck we couldn't go wrong, and honestly I was curious to see if Karlee would enjoy them as much. Once we pulled them out she was instantly drawn to them as I was many many years ago. She was having so much fun with them. She started by pointing out the colors, she loves to say what color things are. Karlee surprised me when I would point to a letter and she could tell me what letter it was. She was about 30% right most of the time, but hey for a 2 1/2 year old that's not too bad.
We tried spelling her name, we came close, minus the second "e", so we opted to make a little note for dad to see when he got home from work. Can you see it?
.
"I Love U"
1 comment:
So cute. Looks like fun. We had those and managed to keep track of all 26 of them for years - then they went to Trenton's room and I haven't looked for them since.
Post a Comment