Monday, November 26, 2007

Friends & Favorites Cookbook Done!!

A couple weeks ago my good friend Ashely Baker and I were talking about how great it would be if we couple exchange some of our favorite recipes that we have. Not much actually was exicuted at this time, but when I found out that we would be moving to Utah, I really wanted to make this cookbook happen. So we got together and passed the idea around. It has been such a great project. We have had so many wonderful people involved. So many wonderful recipes. We had everyone email me their favorites, and then I compiled them all, printed and bound the book together. They turned out so good. I hope that everyone will enjoy cooking from this book, and trying everyones favorites. Personally the best thing about this cookbook project is that everytime I try a new recipe I will see who submitted it and will be able to think of them as a sweet dear friend. I am truly grateful for all my friends and all the memories made here in Louisville Kentucky. Happy Cooking to all.
Special Thanks to:

1 comment:

Ryan and Ashley said...

This was one of the best things I've done. In fact Jenni Cattron already told me that she tried and like one of my recipes! I am excited to get my book.

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012