Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Time to be Thankful !!!


Thanksgiving Time allows us to take time to think of all we are thankful for. As I think about what I am thankful for at this time. I first think of wonderful family and friends. It has been awhile since Rob went out to Utah to start up the business, and Both Rob and I have felt the love and concern of all my wonderful friends and family members. There has not gone a day without a phone call to see how we are doing. Thought I would share 10 Things that I am thankful for this year:

My list of Gratitude for 2007:
1. Rob - Unconditional LOVE, and support
2. Gospel
3. Testimony of Truth
4. Family - Bro & Sis that call on a daily basis
5. Friends
6. Kentuckys' Beauty, Michigans' Lakes, Utahs' Mountains, Arizonas' weather (home)
7. Our Safety
8. Our Health - Never having to skip a meal
9. Miracles - Adoption
10. Experiences - My life has been blessed in so many ways.

Some days seem so unbearable, This list has helped to see that yes there are so many things to be thankful for.

2 comments:

Ryan and Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan and Ashley said...

It is so great to have wonderful friends like you that remind us what we are thankful for!

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012