
While Rob was working in Utah. I went with Brian and Natalie Evans to Georgia for Thanksgiving. Brian and Natalie have and aunt and uncle that live in Georgia. So Wednesday at the CRACK of dawn we set out for a wonderful Thanksgiving and a much needed and much enjoyed break. We had such a great time. It was hard to be away from my own family during such a special day of Thanks, but I am very blessed to have such wonderful friends that think enough of me to invite me to tag along. It was super fun, and I even made a good friend. Samantha Evans who is Natalie's 7 year old cousin. She was adorable. (and reminded me of my own neice who is also that same age). We did miss out on 'Black Friday' Shopping, but I am sure that Rob is grateful that I didn't go shopping. Only have one more week until Rob comes back. Hooray!!! Only thing is that I now have to buckle down and pack up my house. Yuck!!!

(Oh Yea I borrowed (stole) this pic from Natalies Blog Thanks!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment