Thursday, November 29, 2007

Baby Shower!


Its a Baby Shower!! Tonight I had my very first baby shower. Yes it will be no time at all before we are holding and cuddling with a brand new baby girl. (Just a little over 2 months to go.) My friend Natalie gave me the shower, which was so nice. And so many of my friends were able to come, which was both fun and sad to me. FUN because I love getting together with my friends, but SAD because we are moving so soon. For all those that read this blog post... Thank you for all the wonderful gifts, We have nothing, and this is such a great start. I took all the gifts home and put them on my kitchen table so that when Rob got here (he flies in on Friday Night) he could see what wonderful friends we have. THANKS AGAIN!!!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

aww! That was really sweet! It was a fun shower, but saddening too. When will we see each other again?! Promise to let me know if you come through Louisville with Karlee. I will go to 2nd ward just to see her.

Shannon said...

It was lots of fun! I am going to miss you a lot Heather. You have been one of my closest friends out here! I can't wait to see Karlee either here in Kentucky or if we come visit in St. George!!

Ryan and Ashley said...

Heather, I am going to miss you soooo much! I really hope that we keep in touch. Sorry I couldn't be at your shower, but like I said...somehow I will make it up to you!

The Meyers said...

Heather. I am sad I missed your shower. It was Hansis birthday and I took him to the football game. I know lame excuse right? Well anyways I hope I haven't missed you. Did you leave already??

Borders Family said...

I was so sad to miss your shower too. I always miss all the fun thanks to my hubby's work schedule. I am glad to see you got so many great things. BTW - I love the cookbook. I will treasure it forever. Thanks for including me.

Ryan and Ashley said...

Heather--I need an update! Are you safe in Utah?!?! Are you dead? Did you make it? How is everything?!?!!? I need an update!

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012