Saturday, November 3, 2007

OPEN HOUSE - Please Buy My House


So Today was not my typical Saturday morning of running off and working at the Children's Place. I however did get up bright and early to get my house ready for my 1st Open House. I had placed some Open House Signs out in the neighborhood last night and so this morning after cleaning my house. I set off to go and get balloons to bring more attention to my signs, on my way to the grocery to buy the balloons, I noticed that the signs were gone (someone had taken them - I thought What the!?!?!?!)Anyhow I ended up making another stop to wal-mart to buy another sign, then to pick up the balloons. I guess I'll do about anything to sell this house.

I had one nice family come and walk through the house. They seemed to like it. They mentioned how they really liked the how open the house is, and the color scheme. They mentioned that they are getting out of a lease and want to get into a house, and that our house was the price range that they were hoping to find. I know it will probably never happen, however I guess my wish came true. All I have wanted one one person to come and walk through the house so Task Completed! We have had lots of phone calls, just nothing behyond that. Its just a really tough market. Just gotta have faith and trust that everything will go good.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't believe people took your signs. seriously...are they too cheap to buy their own. i'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys. you'll sell it. don't worry.

Travis and Jamie said...

Oh I hope that you sell it too. I hear that the market is just so crazy now, but you know we would be more than willing to live in it for you until you sell it so that you don't have to stay here, and I guess we would be willing to pay rent. :)

Crafty Momma said...

How rude!!! they were only signs, why take them? That's just mean! I hope you sell it too, Good luck! I am so excited about your countdown to baby!! It is getting so close. I tagged you! so read my blog to see what you have to do!

Pam said...

Good luck with the house selling. Things always works out. I am tagging you. So please share 6 things with us that we might not know about you. Then you get to tag 6 of your friends. Can't wait to learn more about you.

Pam said...

Looks like Gina tagged you too so do double duty on one.

Borders Family said...

I think you are so great to have your own open house. I know it will all work out. Someday you will look back and this will be just a small memory.

The Meyers said...

I am blog stalking you pretty lady. I hope you love Dave as much as we do :-) Dont forget to think of your coffin requirements!!

Jessica Y. said...

Wow that sounds like a pretty sweet offer from ABC. I hope things work out for you soon. However I will miss you as Madelyn's nursery leader. She really likes nursery!

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012