When it comes to contests, I usually have the attitude of "Why even bother, I never ever win anything". Well just last week, I was watching Good Things Utah trying to catch up and clean off our DV-R (really what a time saver the DV-R is, but that's another post - probably not). Anywho... on GTU they had on a local Utah business, Deals to Meals, their premise is to "Find out the best deals of the week, then using their weekly meal planner and shopping list, turn the deals into meals." They had a contest and 5 Lucky people would be drawn to win a FREE year membership to use their service. Not really sure what got into me, but later that night I got online and entered their contest. A few days later I remembered about the contest and went to check out their blog, and there it was - my name - I was listed among the 5 Lucky Winners. WOW!!!! I am pretty excited to actually win something, so I got on and checked it out. They do offer some good information for shopping and finding the best price, building your food storage, meal planning ideas, etc. They are located in Utah and so they only filter the stores here in Utah, but still their information I think can be very useful. They have both a website and a blog. Check them out!
.

6 comments:
Congrats! That's a cool thing to win - especially since you have become quite the deal hunter. Please pass on the food storage tips as I want to get working on that better.
Awesome! That's super great!
Congrats! You'll have to tell me how it goes. I checked it out and it looks awesome. Let me know if it's worth 5 bucks a month!! I'll totally do it!
That's awesome it's right up your alley. Congrats!
Cool! I'm excited for you!
AWESOME...I love winning! Way to go! You deserve it!!
Post a Comment