Thursday, March 12, 2009

My little visitor in the shower

Is nothing sacred anymore? The last couple of time when Rob has been in the shower getting ready for work/the day, Karlee has crawled over to the shower. Not really bothering the shower curtain or anything, just sits there as Rob talks to her through the curtain. Pretty harmless. Just last night as Rob was once again in the shower getting ready for work, Karlee once again crawled over to the shower curtain. This time she decided she wanted to get a better look, and started to crawl through the shower curtain. Rob called me and we saved her from getting completely soaked. Here are some pictures of a couple of her in action.

Karlee getting past the curtain


Rob promised me that I wouldn't get him in the picture, Oops I guess I did get his feet, atleast thats all.

This morning... I had gotten Karlee side-tracked playing with her toys, and thought I would jump quickly into the shower. I hadn't been in long when I heard Karlee in my bathroom. As I was hurring to finish, Karlee joined me. I had soap all in my hair and eyes, and thought well she already has half her body in, so I just let her crawl all the way in. She was soaked!! After I got out of the shower, I went back and took some pictures of her playing in the shower. What a funny kid.

Karlee is just soaked!

Happy as can be!

6 comments:

Andrea, Mrs. said...

That's hilarious! I hope you don't have a pool nearby--she might jump into that. Better watch her!

Heather Mills said...

OH GOSH! How cute!

Hayley said...

You might as well just shower with her! We always did when our kids were little tikes...they love it!

Cute pics!

Kaye and Jared said...

I'm surprised you've made it this long without her in the shower with you. That is almost the only way I get a shower since Malia doesn't nap and I don't get up before her. Those are such cute pics of Karlee! She is so CUTE!!

Troy and Segi said...

I couldn't help but laugh because I totally know what you're talking about and Kaye and Hayley are so right about just taking a shower with them, it totally it so much easier.

Monica said...

Those pictures tell a great story. She looks just as happy as can be showering in her clothes. And yes - nothing is sacred anymore!

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012