Monday, January 4, 2010

Bringing in the New Year


Bringing in the New Year was a fun night as expected. We brought the new year in at my sisters home (monica-thanks for having us all there). We had our Worthen family holiday gift exchange. We had a good night, full of games, and lots of yummy-yummy food. We missed Kaye and Jared who live up in Alaska and recently had their little baby boy join their family on December 29th. I am natorious for not being able to stay up to ring in the new year, but his year I actually stayed up to ring in the new year. Horray for me! Karlee had so much fun with all her big cousins. But didnt make it to the new year. Thank goodness, she would have been lots of fun to deal with the next day.
.
What the new year means to me: It is a new start, and a chance to drop old habits, and work on new goals. 2009 was an interesting year, not really sure what to think about it. However I have faith and believe that 2010 can and will be a much better year for our little family. Some of the things we are looking forward to this year are: Finding Full-Time Employment, Karlee turning 2 years old, Heather turning the big 35 (not really sure I am looking forward to this), our 10th Wedding Anniversary, and many many more wonderful things.

4 comments:

Monica said...

It does sound like an exciting year at your house!

whew ... 35... Might as well celebrate it, right!

Cory and Holly said...

We're looking forward to 2010 too! I hope it brings us all a better year than last! :)

Kaye and Jared said...

I was surprised to see that you were in the picture and you stayed up till midnight!! :)

This year has great things in store I'm sure!! One thing you have ais a great attitude about things!!

Troy and Segi said...

You definitely were a PARTY ANIMAL!.lol:) It was so much fun to spend time with everyone. I had a blast!

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012