Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thankful Thursday #2 - my Karlee.

So today is my second post for my Thankful Thursdays . . .
.
As I think of what I want to post about today, what comes to mind to me is obvious . . . I am thankful for my Karlee. She makes me smile everyday - I am so lucky to be a mom to such a beautiful child. Karlee has such a special spirit. She is growing up, and it is so fun to watch her discover life and the world around her. In a couple of weeks she will turn 2 years old. Karlee has a tender heart, she gives the best hugs. She teaches me so much. One thing that I am trying to do, is to see life as Karlee is seeing it. What a special and amazing way to look at life. It makes the simplest things in life so exciting. I just LOVE LOVE her.
.
I am humbled that my Heavenly Father has allowed me to raise such an amazing child. Karlee is Beautiful. I am truly thankful and feel so blessed to be Karlee's mother.
..
Coloring: one of Karlee's favorite things to do these days.

3 comments:

Monica said...

That is such a cute picture of her. She's a doll and we are so happy she's in your life (and ours).

Troy and Segi said...

We LOVE LOVE Karlee too! She is so precious!

Kaye and Jared said...

She is such a cutie!! She is definitely someone to be thankful for!! I love the picture!! She's growing up too fast!!

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012