'Thankful Thursdays' - I have a good friend (Ashley) that had this on her blog awhile back and thought what a good idea. I thought she was so inspired to express her gratitude on a weekly basis, so I am going to implement this to our blog this year. I am getting a slow start to getting going this new year.
This week I read a thought from a friend that she had posted on her facebook page, and loved what it said. The thought is:
.
Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect.
It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.
.
I am Thankful for my wonderful husband, Rob! He truly is an amazing person. He truly lives this thought in his life. Not to say that he is always happy with how life is, but he has the ability to 'look beyond the imperfections' to the challenges of life and he makes things work. I am so thankful for the smile that he always has on his face. How he can make our little Karlee's face light up with so much joy. Rob has a gift of being able to walk into a room, and lighting it up. I Love Rob so much, and am so grateful that we are a Forever Family!

1 comment:
What a great idea. Life is so much more enjoyable when we acknowledge the things we are thankful for. thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment