This happened this week, and I thought it deserved its own post. It was just before bed, Karlee was over playing with her toys, and I was just picking up our mess after our day at home. When Karlee came up to me and said: "cereal" indicating that she wanted some cereal. I thought, well okay since she really didn't eat much at dinner. She must have been hungry so I went to the kitchen and got her a couple shredded wheat squares. She took the cereal in her little hands and then went over to toys. This is what I saw: She had her princess toys sitting at their dinner table and she had placed the cereal on the table for her toys to enjoy. Isn't that just the cutest thing ever.
5 comments:
That is so cute (and smart!) I'm sure there are going to be even more bringing pretend-to-life moments for little Karlee. What a doll!
That is so adorable! I love it. Karlee is precious. I wish we lived closer so our girls could play.
That is really cute!! I'm sure you have so much fun with Karlee!!
I love that cute princess set. Karlee is for sure ALL girl!
that is so cute. kids are just so smart these days
Post a Comment