Friday, February 12, 2010

Thankful Thursday #5 - Beautiful warm weather


Today I am thankful the beginning of beautiful warm weather. After Rob got off work we took Karlee up to a park and enjoyed the warm 56º weather. We had a wonderful time. Honestly in my opinion it is time for warmer weather. Karlee had so much fun. Here are some pictures of our time spent at the park. I can't wait to spend more days at the many parks we live so close to.




2 comments:

Monica said...

56º - I didn't know you even went out if it's that cold. I mean - my kids are in short sleeves then - but honestly...

Troy and Segi said...

One word..."JEALOUS"

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012