Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday #7 - Modern Medicine


I am thankful for Modern Medicine.
.
For the past week and a half Karlee has been sick. We started off with high fevers, and then got the runny nose, and then my personal favorite: throwing up!!! yay!. All Karlee wanted was to be held. (honestly I love when she wants to be held, cause it really doesn't happen all to often.) Rob and I thought it would go away in a couple of days, we are on day, I don't know, I have lost count. We discovered after looking in her mouth that she is getting a molar. OUCH!!! This little molar sure is taking its sweet time getting here. We have been giving her Tylenol, and ibuprofen to dull the (what I can only imagine) constant pain. Poor thing. I can't even begin to imagine not having this medicine to give to her - poor girl. So thank you to all those scientist and doctors that work daily to find new ways to give us comfort.
.
We are hoping that any day our sweet Karlee will return to us. For now we are doing the best we can to give in without giving in. (if that makes sense).

No comments:

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012