On Sunday we had an amazing dinner of Spaghetti and garlic bread. Not so amazing because according to Rob its not spaghetti unless there is meat in the sauce, which I am sure many, if not all, of you would probably agree. Oh well, I just said deal with it! Good thing Rob likes food in all its forms, hahaha. (I love him for that!)
This isn't why I am breaking down, it would be for the fact that Karlee wanted sauce with her noodles (can't blame her, right?) I just can't deal with the mess that comes with the sauce, so sadly most of the time Karlee just gets the noodles. I know I know... I am so mean. Well not on Sunday - Karlee got sauce with her noodles. She was one happy girl. Karlee did however go straight from the table to the tub.
Karlee enjoying her sauce with noodles. Could there be anything messier?
Just look at that face!
3 comments:
Just think - if you didn't her sauce you wouldn't have these cute pictures!
I hate the mess too! I HATE it. But, it's worth it. Just remember, they'll only go through this stage once--I have just learned to love the bath. At least they're enjoying their meals.
every kid needs to get good and dirty. and she looks so cute.
Post a Comment