Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday #11 - Good Neighbors

We have amazing neighbors. We are truly thankful for the association that we have been able to make with them. We live in wonderful subdivision where there are lots of young families. There are lots of little kids (our ward has 6 nurseries). Karlee has had so much fun playing with all the little kids that live at the end of our street with us. Recently they put a gate up at the end of our street, so its basically like living in a colt-a-sack, its wonderful! All the kids play outside and love it. (this however doesn't exactly teach the kids the danger of busy roads.) Rob and I have had a lot of fun our neighbors, with Sunday night games, and beautiful afternoon chats out in the warm sun. We have been blessed with amazing neighbors and for this we are thankful!

3 comments:

Kaye and Jared said...

GOOD Neighbors are a must!! Glad they put up a gate too that is really nice I am sure!!

Monica said...

That's what it's all about! I love living in a friendly neighborhood. Glad to hear they put a gate up in yours - bet you are loving it!

Troy and Segi said...

I totally remember that road without the gate. It was a major pain. Putting up a gate was the best thing they could have ever done. I hope my neighbors are as great as yours.

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012