Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday #10 - Daylight Savings Time


Daylight Savings Time

Honestly I love to Spring forward, when daylight savings comes around. I am sure it is because I am a morning person, and that it just gives me more sunlight to enjoy. I was caught off guard with the time change 2 weeks earlier, but I am not complaining at all. I have so many projects that I have to do and complete so I am excited that now I have longer days (too bad I always seem to fall asleep so darn early - thats a whole other topic of my many issues.)

2 comments:

Monica said...

You're nuts! actually, I would love to be a morning person - as it is, however, I can't think of anything I would rather do at 5 am than sleep!

Carsen and Lesina said...

I love day light savings as well. Unlike you though I'm a night person. Karlee is so big now.

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012