
So for the past year I have been collecting some amazing moments on camera, and on our blog. Now its time to put a scrapbook together, and with technology the way it is, what better way to do it, but on the computer. My sister Monica has been the real inspiration, and fire burning force behind me getting this underway. Thank you! There have been many trial and ERROR moments, one of my all time favorites (up to this point - obviously) is having my computer shutdown, 2 hour session, before I could save anything - thus losing it all. I know, one would have thought that yes I learned my lesson from that time . . . well it probably happened another time, and I am going to be honest I am sure it will happen to me again. Okay so any way. I am working on my first project, it is Karlee's First 12 months. I am excited to get this done. I am pretty slow in the creativity department, so a page will take me quite a bit of time, but I am sure it will get better the more I am doing this. Just thought I would post what I have been working on lately.
.

2 comments:
I'm glad my nagging has paid off. Cute pages! I can't wait to see the finished book.
Too Cute!
Post a Comment